ode-user mailing list archives

From Vinay Vijay <vinay.vi...@altair.com>
Subject FW: Issue with asynchronous web service call in ODE 1.3.6
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 15:08:35 GMT
Hi,
                I am trying to deploy a process invoking an asynchronous service in ODE 1.3.6.
The process first calls a service which gives a random number which I use as correlator for
the next asynchronous partner link call. The second partner link call invokes a web service
which waits for anywhere between 5 to 10 seconds randomly and then calls back the process.

                When I run the process all the calls and callbacks are happening, but the
process is not completing. In the BPEL_EVENT table the last event is ActivityStartEvent for
the Receive activity. There is no activity completion event for the Receive, nor is a process
completion event present. When I inspect the ode logs I am getting the following debug messages:

268024 [ODEServer-3] DEBUG org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl  - MatcherEvent
handling: correlatorId=JobProcessor.replyFinishedJob, ckeySet=[{CorrelationKey setId=JobCorrelator,
values=[AsynPrc_283316883906124]}]
268055 [ODEServer-3] DEBUG org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl  - MatcherEvent
handling: nothing to do, no matching message in DB

                When I go to the ode source code, in BpelRuntimeContextImpl.matcherEvent(),
the MessageExchangeDAO is coming as null for the CorrelationKeySet passed. This means there
is no message exchange record for the CorrelationKeySet passed. What is it am I missing which
is causing this piece of data not to be there in database?

               Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Vinay