ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current stable version of ODE?
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 18:25:10 GMT
Hi Sam,

yes, 1.3.6 is the current stable version. We're in the process of preparing
a 1.3.7 release currently. As long as you don't use the embedded database
and have a properly configured transaction manager, I don't see production
issues. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-1013 is a known issue
that could cause problems, but these problems will appear already when you
test your processes and not only under load in production.

Best,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de