ode-user mailing list archives

From Marzie Dehghanipour <marzie.dehgh...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache CXF DynamicClientFactory
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 15:41:16 GMT
Dear all,

I am trying to use CXF DynamicClientFactory in order to invoke undeploy
function of ODE deployment api. The code I used is like below:

package cc;
import org.apache.cxf.jaxws.endpoint.dynamic.JaxWsDynamicClientFactory;
import org.apache.cxf.rs.security.oauth.data.Client;
public class main {
JaxWsDynamicClientFactory dcf = JaxWsDynamicClientFactory.newInstance();
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.Client client = dcf.createClient("
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/DeploymentService?wsdl");

Object[] res = client.invoke("undeploy", "DynPartner");
System.out.println("Echo response: " + res[0]);

}

}