ode-user mailing list archives

From Marzie Dehghanipour <marzie.dehgh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE deployment service API - Maven
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 11:17:29 GMT
Dear Tammo,

Thanks for your answer.

I want to deploy BPEL process (zip files) to ODE engine remotely from my
project instead of copying the files to "
....\webapps\ode\WEB-INF\processes".

So you mean I don't need to add any dependencies to pom.xml? Because in the
previous project you told me I have to add all the jars files located
in <tomcat>/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/lib
plus Axis2 jars to my project.

Best,
Marzie