ode-user mailing list archives

From Bhanu Sudarshan <sudarshand...@gmail.com>
Subject Trying to invoke apache cxc - jaws web service through ODE
Date Sat, 23 May 2015 16:44:11 GMT
Hi,

I am getting weird exception on soap request, not valid while invoking my service through
ODE.

<?xml version=“1.0” encoding=‘utf-8’?> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap=“http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/“>
<soap:Body><soap:Fault><faultcode> Error:cvc-complex-type.2.4.a:Invalid
content was found starting with element ‘’Netbackuprequest”. One of ‘{Netbackuprequest}’
is expected.
</faultstring></soap:Fault></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

Can you please guide me, Is APACHE ODE compatible to invoke cxc web service, or its limited
to axis2? or the default initialization code for soap request generated through eclipse bpel
web designed is wrong. Then what’s the right way.

Your help is greatly appreciated. I need a response asap for my project work.

Regards,
BHANU