ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retry the process instcne upon external fault
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 12:05:22 GMT
Hi Jitendra,

just remove the faulthandler and add instead the following block:

<ext:failureHandling>
  <ext:retryFor>0</ext:retryFor>
  <ext:retryDelay>0</ext:retryDelay>
 </ext:failureHandling>

as described in
http://ode.apache.org/extensions/activity-failure-and-recovery.html. The
instance will then remain in ACTIVE state and waits for the recovery.

Also see
https://github.com/apache/ode/blob/master/bpel-runtime/src/test/resources/recovery/failure-to-recovery.bpel
for an example BPEL file.

I'm currently developing a new console for ODE which also supports activity
recovery. It is pre-alpha but if you want I can share it with you, also
hoping for a little feedback :)

Best,
  Tammo

--