ode-user mailing list archives

From Sathwik B P <sathwik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Did [ODE-1017] really work?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 17:54:00 GMT
Hi Wong,

Variables are defined as types. Each type has a structure. The value should
follow the variable type structure.

This is wrong
<value>aaa</value>

It should be,
<value>
    <temporary-simple-type-wrapper xmlns:axis2ns1="http://ode/bpel/unit-
test.wsdl">aaa</temporary-simple-type-wrapper>
</value>

Use could use getVariableInfo operation to know the structure of the
variable, and use the same structure when using setVariable operation.

As I have answered in your earlier post, do not use setVariable in
production. It's meant to be used for testing purposes only.

regards,
sathwik