ode-user mailing list archives

From Sathwik B P <sathwik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache ODE MySQL integration and debugging
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 02:26:25 GMT
1) For building your bundle use the bundler,
http://ode.apache.org/resource-services.html
Under section "Useful Tools"-> Apache ODE Tomcat Bundle
<https://github.com/vanto/apache-ode-tomcat-bundle>: Build script that
creates a fully configured bundle with Tomcat 7, Apache ODE, Hibernate and
Bitronix

2) For the database schema: http://ode.apache.org/ode-schema.html

3) You can go over the Management API
http://ode.apache.org/management-api.html

4) ODE supports capturing process metrics via
http://ode.apache.org/extensions/external-variables.html
    Cannot add anything user specific to ODE logs.
    Logs are configured via the log4j.properties file under WEB-INF/classes
of ODE.

regards,
sathwik