ode-user mailing list archives

From Sathwik B P <sathwik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get the reference of Bpel variable
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 16:49:15 GMT
Hi Wong,

If a business process needs to take different paths based on external
conditions, then you have to program the process that way.
You could store data used for decision making in a datastore or a rule
engine or a custom webservice and query it in the process.

I wouldn't recommend using setVariable from PMAPI for your production
deployments.

ODE-1017 is not available in ODE 1.3.6 release. It will be part of 1.3.7
release.
If you want to test ODE-1017 you could build the 1.3.7 snapshot from ODE
source.

regards,
sathwik