ode-user mailing list archives

From "676003727@qq.com" <676003...@qq.com>
Subject Suspend error when a process is wait.
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 09:38:31 GMT
Hello there,

         I got problem when testing suspend of InstanceManagementAPI. The environment is ODE
1.3.7_war ,jdk 1.7 and tomcat 7 on Win7.
between <recieve> and <assign>, I make HelloWorld process sleep for 10s on running.
         Then ,since I have send the invoking message to helloworld , I invoke suspend to
suspend the HelloWorld process.
         But I got fault info as follow:
         ERROR [SimpleScheduler] Error while processing job, retrying in 5s
         And the process failed even I resume it in ManagementAPI.

Best regards,

Chris Wong