ode-user mailing list archives

From Ashwanth Tiburtius <meetj...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Apache ODE MySQL integration and debugging
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 20:30:55 GMT
Hi,

We have recently started using Apache ODE in our project. Can you please help me with the
following?

1) Steps to be taken to integrate Apache ODE with MySQL db. I followed all the steps from
 "http://sathwikbp.blogspot.de/2013/09/apache-ode-on-tomcat-7-with-bitronix.html" but I am
 still getting  the error - "15:24:12,694 ERROR [ODEServer] Error starting database connections,
check the database configuration!
java.lang.RuntimeException: TransactionManager is not recoverable." Attached are the files
from my local for reference.

2) Does ODE create the tables it needs or do I need to set them up? If the latter is true,
is there a script that I can use?
3) What is the best way to debug Bpel processes deployed in Apache ODE?
4) How can I look up transaction audit logs? Can I add items to be logged along with the ones
that ODE logs itself? Is there a way to turn the logging on and off?

It would be great if you could send instructions for these or point in the right direction.
I really appreciate your time.

Thanks,
Jude.