ode-user mailing list archives

From "chrishxl@163.com" <chris...@163.com>
Subject setVariable doesn't work
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 08:36:24 GMT
Hello there,
        I have  configured Apache ODE Tomcat Bundle in "https://github.com/vanto/apache-ode-tomcat-bundle"
 and replaced ode-1.3.6 jars with ode-1.3.7-snapshot jars.
        But the setVariable operartion in InstanceManagementAPI still didn't work.
        My Involcation codes are as followed:

        public void setVariable(String sid,String varName,String value) throws IOException,
XmlException {
            OMElement root = ServiceClientUtil().buildMessage("setVariable", new String[]{"sid",
"varName","value"}, new String[]{sid,varName,value});
            OMElement respon = ServiceClientUtil().send(root,"http://127.0.0.1:8080/ode-1.3.7/processes/InstanceManagement");
            System.out.println(respon);
        }

        Then I get the setVariableResponInfo and I found the variable's value didn't change.
        I need your help !

Chris wong