ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get the "supressJoinFailure" attribute from compiled .cbp file
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 17:59:03 GMT
Hi,

'compiledProcess.processScope.suppressJoinFailure' should do the job.

Please bear in mind that the compiler does some (minor) optimizations. The
fault handling of invokes is for instance implemented by wrapping the
invoke with an implicit scope activity. The receive is replaced by a
pick-activity with exactly one onMessage element and other of the like.

HTH,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de