ode-user mailing list archives

From Lei Wang <mail.lei.w...@gmail.com>
Subject how to get the "supressJoinFailure" attribute from compiled .cbp file
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 17:47:45 GMT
Hi,

I want some help on how to get the "supressJoinFailure" attribute value
from a compiled .cbp file.
What I have done:

//Compile a bpel process into .cbp
BpelC bpelC = BpelC.newBpelCompiler();
bpelC.compile(bpelFile, 2);
//read the compiled file as a OProcess Object
Serializer ofh = new Serializer(new FileInputStream(cbpPath));
OProcess compiledProcess = ofh.readOProcess();

The motivation is use ODE library to get a JAVA Object representation of
BPEL process.
Then I want to do some static analysis based on the JAVA representation.
The question is, how can I get the process attribute of
"supressJoinFailure" attribute of JAVA OProcess class.

Best Regards

Lei Wang