ode-user mailing list archives

From Sathwik B P <sathwik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using setVariable of InstanceManagementAPI failed.
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 11:29:07 GMT
Hi Chris,

ODE 2.0 was an experimental branch. There is no active development on it.

Future maintenance releases will be from 1.3.x branch.

To get your tomcat running with ODE-1.3.6 use the packaging application
listed below

http://ode.apache.org/resource-services.html -> Useful Tools ->

   - Apache ODE Tomcat Bundle
   <https://github.com/vanto/apache-ode-tomcat-bundle>: Build script that
   creates a fully configured bundle with Tomcat 7, Apache ODE, Hibernate and
   Bitronix.

Once your tomcat bundle is configured, you can build 1.3.x branch which
will generate 1.3.7-snapshot build.

Replace ode-1.3.6 jars with ode-1.3.7-snapshot jars in your tomcat.
regards,
sathwik

regards,
sathwik