ode-user mailing list archives

From "ggchrishxl@gmail.com" <ggchris...@gmail.com>
Subject Involked SetVariable method of ManagementAPI but didn't work
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 08:20:28 GMT
Hello there,

        I have built ode-2.0 and deployed the ode.war contained in apache-ode-war-1.4-SNAPSHOT.zip
to tomcat-7.0.
        Then I deployed the example process HelloWorld2 to ode successfully.
        But when I used the API SetVariable to modify the value of the variable "myVar" after
I invloked the HelloWorld2, the value of "myVar"  has not been changed.
        My soap message to involk SetVariable is below:

        public void setVariable(String sid,String varName,String value) throws IOException,
XmlException {
            _client = new ServiceClientUtil();
            OMElement root = _client.buildMessage("setVariable", new String[]{"sid", "varName","value"},

            new String[]{sid,varName,value});
           _client.send(root, http://127.0.0.1:8080/ode/processes/InstanceManagement);
        }
        Is there any syntax fault?