ode-user mailing list archives

From "ggchrishxl@gmail.com" <ggchris...@gmail.com>
Subject java.lang.OutOfMemoryError when using buildr package command
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 09:17:47 GMT
Hello my friend,

        I have tried to build ODE and generate Eclipse project according to tutorial in offical
website.
        When I run command "buildr package test=no" in the root directory of  ode source code,
I got this error:

        Generating Javadoc for apache-ode
        javadoc: error - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Please increase memory.
        For example, on the Sun Classic or HotSpot VMs, add the option -J-Xmx
        such as -J-Xmx32m.
        1 error
        Buildr aborted!
        RuntimeError : Failed to generate Javadocs, see errors above

        Obviously this means memory of java compiler is not enough, but how to change it ?
        I got so many information about modify memory size of JVM by command"java -Xms -Xmx"
or "javac -Xms -Xmx",but noting about that in buildr.
        Does anybody know about this? Please help me.Thank you !

Chris Wong