ode-user mailing list archives

From "676003727@qq.com" <676003...@qq.com>
Subject How to modify value of variable in an process instance
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 07:38:48 GMT
Hello there,

        I hava tried to use management API of ODE to set value of variables of process I involked,
but I didn't find any effective method.
        From services published by ODE, I found this operation--"getVariableInfo", which cound
get variable's value from datebase.
        And a method named"setVariableInfo" in org.apache.ode.bpel.pmapi.BpelManagementFacade.java
which is not published seems could work,but it just throwed "UnsupportedOperationException"
because it  haven't been finished.
        In addtion, the getVariableInfo method is based on ScopeDao.getVariable(variableName)
which doesn't provide setVariable method.
        So, can you help me with this?
        THANK YOU !

Chris Wong