ode-user mailing list archives

From Vito <testfor...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Re:Re: Management API function be blocked until all the instances run to the end
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 04:25:30 GMT
Hi Sathwik,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm working on both Mysql and Postgres. The problem with isolation level happened on Postgres
with openjpa. I tried the explicit setting of the isolation level, but it didn't solve the
problem. So I used hibernate both on Mysql and Postgres.
I slowed down all the requests on both databases, and they succeeded to function well most
of the time except for some transaction-intensive periods.

regards,
Vito