ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re:Re: Management API function be blocked until all the instances run to the end
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:08:08 GMT
Hi Vito,

the PMAPI runs in a transaction as well, but actually I should run smoothly
between process instances. Are your instances long or short running? Are
you using a synchronous request response operation? Without the transaction
manager you will probably run into weird situations like race conditions
when using message correlation, so this is actually not an option.

Best,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de