ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TransactionManager error when invoking multiple instances on two ODE engines
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:35:29 GMT
Hi Vito,

do both instances share the same database schema?

ODE is currently not able to run in a cluster. Actually it is in general
ready for clustering but two pieces of glue code are missing. 1) the load
balance, 2) the master slave management that is needed for the scheduler
and the process store. Thus, without a not-too-small amount of developer
work its currently not possible to setup a cluster based on open source
ODE. Also, ODE then assumes that the process definitions are the same
across all instances within the cluster.

Or did I get your question wrong?

Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de