ode-user mailing list archives

From Sathwik B P <sathwik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SocketTimeoutException in ODE
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 08:57:59 GMT
Hi Jitendra,

Is your facade process exposed as request-response or one-way mep?

In case of request-response mep and if the facade process is a time
consuming process, then you are bound to see read time out exceptions.

Process execution within ODE is asyncronous, and hence the process
continues to completion. But your transport channel on the client side
raises the exception since it has not recived the response within the
stiputaled time.

regards,
sathwik