ode-user mailing list archives

From Sathwik B P <sathwik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Management API function be blocked until all the instances run to the end
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 09:02:24 GMT
Vito,

Good to know you could solve the issue with Postgresql. It would be great
if you could help the community know about the changes you did to make it
work :)

You might have a look at listAllInstances which will list all the instances.

What is the query that used in listInstancesSummary?

regards,
sathwik