ode-user mailing list archives

From Vito <testfor...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re:Re: Management API function be blocked until all the instances run to the end
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 08:26:08 GMT
Hi all,

These days I tried to invoke listInstancesSummary functions of Management API after invoke
many instances, but the functions were all blocked until all the instances ran to the end.
I thought of abandoning the bitronix transaction manager, and it works. The functions are
not blocked any more. Do you know why bitronix block my functions, and can I do some modification
to the bitronix configuration in ODE?

Regards,
Vito

At 2014-03-25 19:54:51,Vito <testforvln@163.com> wrote:
>Hi Sathwik,
>
>Actually I did not solve the problem of combining openjpa and postgresql, and the two
communities also did not give me much information of the problem. What I do is to use hibernate
DAO to combine ODE and postgresql, and it's working just fine.

>The listInstancesSummary function is already in the Management API. I just invoked it
and found it blocked sometimes when I had many instances running. After looking into the ODE
source code, I find that the function listAllInstances() actually have little difference from
listInstancesSummary(), while the former function have few filters than the latter.