ode-user mailing list archives

From Vito <testfor...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: TransactionManager error when invoking multiple instances on two ODE engines
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 01:49:44 GMT
Hi Tammo,

Yes, both instances are nearly the same except for their different deployment port number,
because they need to be deployed in the two ODE of different ports.
Do you mean that they share the same jvm and database instance? It can really cause some problem.
Actually I'm doing some work trying to implement simple load balance between different ODE
instances, but it's just a external implementation without using any features of ODE cluster,
which I'm not familiar with.

Best,
Vito