ode-user mailing list archives

From Vito <testfor...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Management API function be blocked until all the instances run to the end
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 11:54:51 GMT
Hi Sathwik,

Actually I did not solve the problem of combining openjpa and postgresql, and the two communities
also did not give me much information of the problem. What I do is to use hibernate DAO to
combine ODE and postgresql, and it's working just fine.

The listInstancesSummary function is already in the Management API. I just invoked it and
found it blocked sometimes when I had many instances running. After looking into the ODE source
code, I find that the function listAllInstances() actually have little difference from listInstancesSummary(),
while the former function have few filters than the latter.

Have you met with the problem that the Management API be blocked? I think it may be caused
by some transaction problems.

Regards,
Vito