ode-user mailing list archives

From Vito <testfor...@163.com>
Subject Error when connecting ODE with bitronix
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:30:17 GMT
 Hi all,
 I'm putting bitronix with ODE and mysql. I followed the instructions on
https://ode.apache.org/war-deployment.html
and
http://sathwikbp.blogspot.de/2013/09/apache-ode-on-tomcat-7-with-bitronix.html.
But when I finished the settings, some error occured:
"ERROR [Database] Failed to resolved external DataSource at "java:comp/env/jdbc/ode".
javax.naming.NamingException: no resource registered with uniqueName 'jdbc/ode', available
resources: []"

I checked all the files modifiled, they exactly the same as the two posts. Is that because
I could not follow both posts but only the second post?

Best,
Vito