ode-user mailing list archives

From Vito <testfor...@163.com>
Subject Management API function be blocked until all the instances run to the end
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 06:03:49 GMT
Hi all,
Thank you for your kindly help these days. I just make ODE up and running with mysql and postgresql
finally! But when I try some experiments, other problems seem to come up. Actually, it may
not be called an error because there is no error or exception.
The problem came out when I ran multiple instances. It met no problem until I try to list
instances summary from ODE Management API to get the instance number in the engine. The list
function returned no results until all the instances ran to the end. I think it may be blocked
by the transactions of running instances.
Do you think the transactions really block the management api function? If this really happens,
how can I get the number of instance number of the current engine?
Best,
Vito