ode-user mailing list archives

From areeg samir <areegonl...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploye BPEL process plus its Identifier and undeploy it
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 06:11:41 GMT
Good Morning,

If I entered a name for bpel as in the picture below for example
'travelprocess' and then locate the bpel package, the bpel name which I
entered will be appeared plus an identifier (digit) for example
'travelprocess-1', and a new folder with this name will be placed in
tomcat\webapps\ode\WEB-INF\processes\travelprocess-1.

What I'm asking for are:

   1. What is the function name that is responsible for creating this
   folder? because  I want to call this function from my code and get inside
   this created folder and add some files to be deployed.
   2. what are functions that I can call to deploy and undeploy bpel
   process? because I want to call these functions from my code to deploy and
   undeploy process .

Could you please tell me if there is any way to do this?

--
*Thank you for your time and consideration

Sincerely
Areeg Samir*