ode-user mailing list archives

From Areeg Samir <aseelar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Deploye BPEL process plus its Identifier and undeploy it
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 05:12:46 GMT
Good Morning,

If I entered a name for bpel as in the picture below for example
'travelprocess' and then locate the bpel package, the bpel name which I
entered will be appeared plus an identifier (digit) for example
'travelprocess-1', and a new folder with this name will be placed in
tomcat\webapps\ode\WEB-INF\
processes\travelprocess-1.

What I'm asking
for are:

	1. What is the function name that is responsible for
creating this folder? because  I want to call this function from my code and get inside this
created folder and add some files to be deployed.
	2. what are functions that I can call to deploy and undeploy bpel process?
because I want to call these functions from my code to deploy and
undeploy process . Could you please tell me if there is any way to do this?

Thank you for your time and consideration..

Sincerely
Areeg Samir