ode-user mailing list archives

From Robin Tao <testfor...@gmail.com>
Subject how to use ODE instance management API getcommunication and replay
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2013 09:23:21 GMT
Hi all, I'm new to the Apache ODE engine. I just got confused when I try to
use the Management API to play with the engine which was deployed as war
file.

I came across the page where it told me to invoke pmap:getCommunication to
get the restoreInstance,
http://ode.apache.org/instance-replayer.html
But I create a file getcommunication.soap:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:ns="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/types/2006/08/02/" >
  <SOAP-ENV:Body>
<pmap:getCommunication >
  <getCommunication>
     <ns:iid>1234</ns:iid>
  </getCommunication>
</pmap:getCommunication>
  </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

then use "./sendsoap
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/InstanceManagementgetcommunication.soap"
to invoke the ode management api.
  I got response:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><getCommunicationResponse><getCommunicationResponse
/></getCommunicationResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

It shows that I got no communication back.

The file getcommunication.soap is a little different from the official
guide in which I add SOAP-ENV attribute.

Could you tell me why the management API return nothing and how I can get
the right response?

Thanks a lot