ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process-to-Process Invocation
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:14:10 GMT
Hi Hendry,

nice, sounds familiar, I bet you also remember Zwiebelrostbraten and
Kässpätzle ;)

Regarding the p2p invocation: ODE takes the QName of the service in your
WSDL. If this name matches with the service name of a locally deployed
process, ODE takes the shortcut and routes the messages directly to the
process. So as long as the service names are identical, there is nothing
you need to do differently as when you were calling a standard remote
service.

HTH,
  Tammo

--