ode-user mailing list archives

From Hendry Betts <Hendry.Be...@greenskycredit.com>
Subject Process-to-Process Invocation
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 21:00:07 GMT
Hello All,

I am attempting to invoke an existing BPEL process from within a different BPEL Process. Do
I approach it as a PartnerLink or is there some sort of "magic formula" I may be missing?
Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hendry

This electronic message transmission contains information from GreenSky Trade Credit, LLC
which may be confidential & privileged. Recipients should not file copies of this e-mail
with publicly accessed records. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission
in error, please notify us by e-mail immediately.