ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat-juli.jar missing
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 13:13:22 GMT
Hi Kesten,

Apache ODE and Eclipse BPEL are two different things. The former is a BPEL
runtime component whereas Eclipse BPEL is the graphical modeller. Although
Eclipse BPEL provides runtime support for Apache ODE, it looks like you're
experiencing troubles with the Eclipse BPEL part, so I'd suggest to
approach the Eclipse BPEL team on their mailinglist.

Thanks,
  Tammo