ode-user mailing list archives

From Sathwik B P <sathwik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 memory leak on Apache Ode
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:49:53 GMT
Hi,

Your attachment hasn't made it to the group, probably it was blocked by the
mail servers.

refer thread for some info: http://ode.markmail.org/message/dppiiupunephu3yx

Which version of ODE are you encountering the problem?
Have you performed any configuration changes related to ODE?
Would it be possible for you to replicate the problem with a simple test
case?

regards,
sathwik