ode-user mailing list archives

From Adam Dean <adam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting HTTP Request Headers during INVOKE of WebService
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:04:01 GMT
Sathwik,

Thanks for the link. I was able to eventually find what I was looking for
in the context.
The OutTransportInfo contains a method to add an HTTP Header:

ServletBasedOutTransportInfo clientTransport = null;
if ((context.getProperty("OutTransportInfo") instanceof
ServletBasedOutTransportInfo)) {
  System.out.println("***
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ServletBasedOutTransportInfo Found **");
  clientTransport =
(ServletBasedOutTransportInfo)context.getProperty("OutTransportInfo");
}

clientTransport.addHeader(HEADER_NAME, encodeBase64(HEADER_VALUE));

thanks,
Adam