ode-user mailing list archives

From Roco Martínez de la escalera Tapias <rmescal...@gradiant.org>
Subject What to import from Java to deploy BPEL in ODE?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:29:41 GMT
I have downloaded the ODE WAR
Distribution<http://ode.apache.org/getting-ode.html> and
deployed it inside my Java Webapp project.

When I need to deploy my BPEL process I just copy all the .bpel .wsdl
deploy.xml etc in theWEB-INF/processes folder and it works.

I have the feeling this is not the proper way of doing things: There is a
lot of bulk client side html andjs I dont need.

My guess is there must be some way of importing only the deployment Web
Service and the Managment API and use them straight from Java.

How can this be achieved? What do I need to download and import?