ode-user mailing list archives

From hale <hale.baha...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Axis2 memory leak on Apache Ode
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:48:10 GMT
Hi,

We have a product implemented with BPEL and deployed to tomcat with Apache
ODE.

This product is on production and within a* 2 months period, it goes out of
memory.*

When we analyzed the heap dump, we saw that the count of AxisServiceGroup
objects increase in time and this is the reason of "out of memory" errors.

Currently ode works in-memory mode on product. In our test environment we
have performed the same load to below combinations however on all of them
the count of AxisServiceGroup increased in time.

apache ode 1.3.4 in-memory
apache ode 1.3.5 in-memory
apache ode 1.3.4 with mysql
apache ode 1.3.5 with mysql

Also we saw that using ode in-memory mode had definitely better performance
than mysql.

Attached are the heap dump analyzes screen shots.

Do you know a way to get rid of this memory problem that seem to occur due
to Axis2?