ode-user mailing list archives

From hale <hale.baha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 memory leak on Apache Ode
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:13:03 GMT
Hi,

The out of memory occurred on apache ode 1.3.4 in-memory.

However as I mentioned, I have seen the increasing count of
AxisServiceGroup objects in heap on all of the below combinations.

apache ode 1.3.4 in-memory
apache ode 1.3.5 in-memory
apache ode 1.3.4 with mysql
apache ode 1.3.5 with mysql

So, the problem exists also for the ode process that use mysql.

I guess anyone can observe the same behavior with a long time running load
test.

For example call WS of an ode process for 2 hours with 20 threads and check
the memory usage with jconsole.

Take a heap dump;  for example at the start of the load test and in the
middle of the load test.

When you check both dumps, you  will see that the count of AxisServiceGroup
and the memory used will increase in time.