ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache ODE 1.3.5 - In Memory Execution - How stable ?
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 09:54:27 GMT
Hi Arun,

also, you better not use Derby. It is packaged with ODE to provide a hassle
free quickstart, however it is not really suitable for a use in production.
I'd rather try MySQL which works really well or any other MVCC-enabled
database. If you prefer in-mem-DBs, you may give H2 a try.

The in-mem-mode of ODE imposes a bunch of restrictions on the process
execution. IIRC, processes can not have more than one receive activity,
correlation is not fully supported and the process management API cannot be
used for queries. I'd try with a different engine first.

HTH,
  Tammo