ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Assistance for solving an error
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 09:12:06 GMT
Sehar,

looks like your attachment didn't go through message moderation. I could
see your attachment in the moderation mail but not in the mail that finally
arrived at the lists. However, it looks like you're having issues with the
Open Dynamics Engine (http://www.ode.org/) and not with Apache ODE
for the latter.

HTH,
  Tammo