ode-user mailing list archives

From Dominic Pöllath <d.poell...@adito.de>
Subject Re: Need Assistance for solving an error
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 09:55:36 GMT
dear sehar shahzad farooq,

i think there is no mail attachment on the mail. perhaps you explain the issue, so there will
be help.

best regards

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Dominic Pöllath
Entwicklung

ADITO Software GmbH

Gutenbergstraße 1
84144 Geisenhausen

Telefon:	08743-9664-236
Telefax:	08743-9664-120
E-Mail:	d.poellath@adito.de
web:	www.adito.de

ADITO Software GmbH | Geschäftsführer: Heinz Boesl, Peter Kobler
Registergericht AG Landshut HRB 2403 | Ust-IdNr. DE 128946565 | St.Nr. 132/121/20558

Am 03.01.2013 um 04:58 schrieb Sehar Shahzad Farooq <sehar146@gmail.com>:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>                         I am a student. working on ODE. While changing my simulation
robot and executing, i am facing an error. i tried to work on it but i don't know how to solve
this issue. i hope you may guide me with it.