ode-user mailing list archives

From Dago Pacheco <nekropsy...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: XPath expression problem on BPEL + REST WS
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:55:12 GMT

hqejbhcnphr7r4u5i67n4p
23:53:36,958 DEBUG [ExternalService] HTTP Response Details:
GET http://localhost:8182/TiendaOnline/clientes/12345678
Status-Line: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Response Headers:
    Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 02:53:36 GMT
    Accept-Ranges: bytes
    Server: Restlet-Framework/2.0.13
    Vary: Accept-Charset, Accept-Encoding, Accept-Language, Accept
Response Entity:
<?xml version="1.0"?><tns:CLIENTE
xmlns:tns="http://cliente.tiendaonline.restws"><tns:idCliente>12345678</tns:idCliente><tns:descuento>0.56</tns:descuento></tns:CLIENTE>

After the XML is recived, extra elements are added, as shown in the server log

23:53:36,990 DEBUG [MessageDAOImpl] setData null <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message><CLIENTE><tns:CLIENTE
xmlns:tns="http://cliente.tiendaonline.restws"><tns:idCliente>12345678</tns:idCliente><tns:descuento>0.56</tns:descuento></tns:CLIENTE></CLIENTE></message>

The problem comes when the webservice response is assigned to bpel
process tns:result variable...Ii get this error log

23:53:37,129 DEBUG [ASSIGN] Evaluating FROM expression "{VarRef
{Variable __PROCESS_SCOPE:CompraOnline-restfull.RWS_ClientePLResponse:OMessageVarType#14({http://cliente.tiendaonline.restws}clienteResponse)}.CLIENTE{OXPath10Expression
descuento}}".
23:53:37,130 INFO  [ASSIGN] Assignment Fault:
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure,lineNo=162,faultExplanation=No
results for expression: {OXPath10Expression descuento}

I understand that this mean that that the XPath expression failed to
get a result, and as for the ode-user mailist thread in [4] I know
that this must be a xmlns problem, but I don't know what I'm doing
wrong.
Please, if somebody can give a hint of what I should do, it would be grate.

Thanks

[1] http://pastebin.com/875Y9RsP
[2] http://pastebin.com/ysv6kFj6
[3] http://pastebin.com/SYfM94Tv