ode-user mailing list archives

From Dago Pacheco <nekropsy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XPath expression problem on BPEL + REST WS
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 03:07:12 GMT
Hi.... I know that the purpose of the user mailist is to ask for hints
of how to solve a problem o what one is doing wrong, but I'd like to
ask for instructions of how to solve my problem.

I have red a lot of thread from this list that where having quite the
same problem involving the selection:failure error, but at the end
users claim to have solved their problem without even posting the
solution.  I also have red ODE FAQ (as Tammo van  Lessen always urge
to do) and I understand the problem, but I just don know how to solve
it.

I know I'm quite newbie to XML, WSDL and BPEL, but in this case I've
tried an red a lot, but it just seem that I've ran out of ideas.
So please can somebody tell me what It must be done? .... I really need it.