ode-user mailing list archives

From areeg samir <areegonl...@gmail.com>
Subject I can't run Apache ODE examples
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:20:48 GMT
Hello,
I installed and build Apache ODE as described "
http://ode.apache.org/building-ode.html" and in "RUNNING" file and in
"BUILDING" in the apache-tomcat-6.0.35. and it has been built successfully.
After that I copied the 3 examples to
"apache-tomcat-6.0.35\webapps\ode\WEB-INF\processes" and deployed them when
I start up tomcat. which in turn creates 3 deployed files for each example.
Then I went to cmd and typed "bin/sendsoap
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld
examples/HelloWorld2/testRequest.soap" the following error appeared
 "Warn <org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase> Going to buffer
response body of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream
instead is recommended"
I searched alot to solve this problem, and I searched in Mailing list to
solve it but I didn't find an answer to it. So please is there any way to
solve this problem?

--
*Sincerely
Areeg Samir*