ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to access ODE via Java API
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:05:44 GMT
Hi,

in addition to that, you may try to access the deployment service also
via JCA, but I haven't done this yet, so I can't tell if it works as
expected.

HTH,
  Tammo

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 3:55 PM, Sathwik Bantwal Premakumar
<bantwalpremakumar@intalio.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> If understand your requirement correctly, Your workflow designer is
> generating the process artifacts and you want an API to deploy this BPEL
> onto ODE.
>
> There are a couple of ways to do it.
> 1) Using Deployment Web Service
> 2) Copy the process artifacts to the directory ode/WEB-INF/processes
>
> regards,
> sathwik
>
> On 08/28/2012 01:55 PM, 毛可 wrote:
>> Dear Sir or Madam,
>>
>> I am a postgraduate at Nanjing University. Could you please tell me which API should
I call to access ODE?

>> We are now developing a graphical BPEL workflow designer. That is, you can draw a
workflow, which will be translate into BPEL automatically, and our system will communicate
with BPEL Engine to execute or manage these processes.

>> We used Orchestra as the BPEL Engine before, and now we turn to Apache ODE. We can
easily access Orchestra via some API included in JARs, but there's no such approach in ODE.
We prefer to use Java API rather than Web Service to manage processes. So we need you help.

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de