ode-user mailing list archives

From Denis Weerasiri <ddweeras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting two different BPEL processes with the same WSDL and the same operation
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:58:17 GMT
On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 7:13 PM, Neto <waldemar.neto@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm developing a tool able to generate automatically BPEL processes
> deployable and executable by a ODE engine. However, I could notice that if
> I generate two different process and deploy them in the same ODE server,
> only the last one can be started, since they are started by the same wsdl
> and operation.
>
> Then, my question is: Is possible to start two different BPEL processes
> which are started by the same wsdl and operation, only based on correlation
> set? I mean if one of the operation's attributes is a string, then the user
> passes the string "process1", so one process is started, otherwise other
> process should be started. In the Receive Activity I could specify the
> correlation set (but it would be initialed before), and its value would be
> fixed value for each deployed BPEL process.

Here I consider the axis2 service layer and it doesn't support for
operation overloading in a single portType. Also WSDL 2.0 specification
also avoids this.
Also the correlation sets are not used to process based routing.
Correlations sets can be used to route messages within different instances
in the same process.

> thank you in advance,
> Neto

Denis