ode-user mailing list archives

From Neto <waldemar.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Starting two different BPEL processes with the same WSDL and the same operation
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 13:43:35 GMT
Hello everybody,

I'm developing a tool able to generate automatically BPEL processes
deployable and executable by a ODE engine. However, I could notice that if
I generate two different process and deploy them in the same ODE server,
only the last one can be started, since they are started by the same wsdl
and operation.

Then, my question is: Is possible to start two different BPEL processes
which are started by the same wsdl and operation, only based on correlation
set? I mean if one of the operation's attributes is a string, then the user
passes the string "process1", so one process is started, otherwise other
process should be started. In the Receive Activity I could specify the
correlation set (but it would be initialed before), and its value would be
fixed value for each deployed BPEL process.

thank you in advance,
Neto