ode-user mailing list archives

From Sathwik Bantwal Premakumar <bantwalpremaku...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: How to access ODE via Java API
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:55:44 GMT
Hi,
If understand your requirement correctly, Your workflow designer is
generating the process artifacts and you want an API to deploy this BPEL
onto ODE.

There are a couple of ways to do it.
1) Using Deployment Web Service
2) Copy the process artifacts to the directory ode/WEB-INF/processes

regards,
sathwik

On 08/28/2012 01:55 PM, 毛可 wrote:
> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> I am a postgraduate at Nanjing University. Could you please tell me which API should
I call to access ODE?

> We are now developing a graphical BPEL workflow designer. That is, you can draw a workflow,
which will be translate into BPEL automatically, and our system will communicate with BPEL
Engine to execute or manage these processes.

> We used Orchestra as the BPEL Engine before, and now we turn to Apache ODE. We can easily
access Orchestra via some API included in JARs, but there's no such approach in ODE. We prefer
to use Java API rather than Web Service to manage processes. So we need you help.