ode-user mailing list archives

From 毛可 <ma...@smail.nju.edu.cn>
Subject How to access ODE via Java API
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 08:25:48 GMT
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a postgraduate at Nanjing University. Could you please tell me which API should I call
to access ODE?

We are now developing a graphical BPEL workflow designer. That is, you can draw a workflow,
which will be translate into BPEL automatically, and our system will communicate with BPEL
Engine to execute or manage these processes.

We used Orchestra as the BPEL Engine before, and now we turn to Apache ODE. We can easily
access Orchestra via some API included in JARs, but there's no such approach in ODE. We prefer
to use Java API rather than Web Service to manage processes. So we need you help.

We hope to receive your favors at early date.
Best wishes!

Maoke,
School of Management and Engineering,
Nanjing University, Nanjing, Jiangsu, P.R.China,
Post Code: 210093,
E-mail: maoke@smail.nju.edu.cn